Arrow is your easy-to-work-with Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, and Civil Engineering team.
For over a decade, we’ve dedicated ourselves to people-focused solutions and cost-effective designs for all sectors across Western Canada and the North.

0 Projects Completed
Staff Spotlight

Alistair Siewert

News and Updates

    LinkedIn Company Updates

  • 1 Day Agoview on linkedin

    Arrow Engineering Inc.

    "QBS maximizes the value of the engineer's contribution to a project, while reducing the project's life-cycle costs. Design engineering typically accounts for only 2% of the life-cycle cost of infrastructure, but dramatically impacts the cost and quality of the remaining 98%." Greg Burghardt  Thanks to our friends at The Edmonton Construction Association for the opportunity to contribute to an article on QBS. See P. 42 of Breaking Ground for more.

More News and Updates…

 

Disciplines

discipline-overlay-wide
disc-img-sample

Mechanical Engineering

Arrow Engineering’s mechanical services engineering teams create enjoyable environments that are easily managed and controlled by building owners and users.

Learn More…

discipline-overlay-wide
disc-img-sample

Electrical Engineering

Arrow offers a range of electrical engineering services, covering all aspects of the built environment.

Learn More…

discipline-overlay-wide
disc-img-sample

Structural Engineering

Arrow’s structural division team members offer broad experience in structural engineering projects for clients in all sectors.

Learn More…

discipline-overlay-wide
disc-img-sample

Civil Engineering

Arrow Engineering supports land owners and developers by providing engineering services for land development.

Learn More…